Keys Island

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I went to check it out after just hearing about it this week. They actually had a decent selection of corals. The fish prices seemed a bit higher then I usually see but I'm no pricing expert either. Maybe I just see a lot of sales. They had a but 2 get one free sale on their 20 dollar frags. Got a favia with a couple of eyes and a couple of others I didn't know the names of but still sweet looking. Over all I would go back and recommend.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah Key's is a killer place. YOu never know what deal you might might find in those frag tanks.

xsocali

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
They always have great deals on their corals and always helpful to answer any questions that you might have.
One of my favorite stops when I go to Denver.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea Keys was the first LFS I went to when I started in this hobby, they have always been willing to help me out and steer me in the right direction.

rangerbobb

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got some cool corals there for cheap. I snagged some clockwork orange zoas from there. I am stocked with the find. They took some time to reach their potential.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got my recent spotted Mandarin the other day from Keys. We got there about 30 minutes before closing (too early for a Saturday in my opinion). The owner/manager didn't seem to concerned with any customers at this point...but the younger of the two guys was helpful. Livestock prices were too high. Still ended up getting the Mandarin at full price (a few dollars more than everywhere else)...even after "the boss" tried to get their price down. Great corals for some good prices. Maybe that's why they have fish a bit higher! ;) I did notice they had aptasia in pretty much every tank. I would be wary of getting liverock there. Overall...decent experience.