Kids friendly vacation recommendation?

Took the family to Hawaii last Thanksgiving. My 6 year old son (then 5) loves to snorkel. Anyone have any recommendations for a family friendly vacation where the snorkeling and diving (for me) would be good? I'm thinking Cozumel might be on the list, but would like to hear recommendations as well as sites you used to book.

Thanks!

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tripple T;95088 said:
Belize is safe and incredible. Also there is tons to do for kids. Horse back riding jetskiis etc
Im going to have agree with you on Belize. Not too far away and a kids and adult paridise. If you end up there, go to "Shark and Ray Alley" Its good for snorkeling with the whole family and there are tons of nurse sharks and rays. I got to ride the dorsal fin of a wild 7 foot nurse shark there. Who can say they have done that? If you are interested, we know a guy down there that will take you out to places like Shark and Ray Alley and other places. He will take you out on his catamaran, snorkle, find giant live conch snail and he will serve them up to you and your family in a salad while on the boat, and your kids get to keep the shells as souvenirs. The jungles are great, diving is great. And best of all, it is a safe place. Let me know if you want to see our itinerary.

Mantid;95113 said:
Im going to have agree with you on Belize. Not too far away and a kids and adult paridise. If you end up there, go to "Shark and Ray Alley" Its good for snorkeling with the whole family and there are tons of nurse sharks and rays. I got to ride the dorsal fin of a wild 7 foot nurse shark there. Who can say they have done that? If you are interested, we know a guy down there that will take you out to places like Shark and Ray Alley and other places. He will take you out on his catamaran, snorkle, find giant live conch snail and he will serve them up to you and your family in a salad while on the boat, and your kids get to keep the shells as souvenirs. The jungles are great, diving is great. And best of all, it is a safe place. Let me know if you want to see our itinerary.
Chad,

Yes, please e-mail over contacts. How did you book the trip? My email address is jccall at gmail.com