Laid off last friday, anyone hiring?

cubuffs

Cleaner Shrimp
Hello all,

I have been laid off from a small medical device manufacturer last Friday and need a new job. I was a business analyst who builds complex data analysis spreadsheets for various business departments.

In my past, I was a marketing major from CU Boulder and began work as an internal auditor and financial analyst. I would love to work in any type of field as I am not opposed switching careers. I am willing to look into any opportunity as I need to support my wife who was too, also let go of her work about two weeks ago. Without any income coming in, we are nervous and am looking for help.

Thanks again and please feel free to reach out to me. I appreciate your time in advance!

Yours,
cubuffs

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Are you looking for a permanent position only or temporary assignment will do for now?

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Laid off last friday, anyone hiring?

Do you have your cdl class a or b? I know a lot of jobs that are hiring if you have your cdl.

My work seems to be hiring lately. Pm if you're still looking and i will put you in touch Monday when i get the hr lady's number. Parent company is ZOLL