Lawnmower Blennie

cent36

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just curious what everyone thinks about these little guys.
I am also wondering who has them for sale and how much they are.

I am considering these guys as an addition to my tank.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I loved my lawn mower. They have good personalities. At least for me they always do. I've owned two so far and will be buying another soon!

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The one's I've seen are always either perched on a rock, or spazzing out trying to get some food off of a rock :lol:

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
We named ours Waldo. As in where's Waldo as he can be hard to spot

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Loved mine while I had him, although always have to be careful after turning pumps off for feeding as he loved to go crawl inside the pumps and perch when they were off. Got him once that way when I didnt see him and the pump spun him around and shot him all the way across the tank. He shook it off and went back to perching on the rock. Had him abotu another 6 months when he mysteriously died.

cent36

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;336309 said:
Loved mine while I had him, although always have to be careful after turning pumps off for feeding as he loved to go crawl inside the pumps and perch when they were off. Got him once that way when I didnt see him and the pump spun him around and shot him all the way across the tank. He shook it off and went back to perching on the rock. Had him abotu another 6 months when he mysteriously died.
LOL! Was probably the brain damage!!!:fish: