LED choices

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so I'm getting a new LED set up. Currently I am torn between either doing a DIY or going with Chinese again.

Chinese: I liked my Chinese LEDs a lot. I have zero complaints on their quality and service. The warranty is solid and the new line that they offering now includes built in timers, dimmable options with built in sunrise sunset, and even now have moonlights with a programmable 29 day moon phase as well as 4 seasons... They even have 3w cree leds and meanwell drivers but cost a tad more to go with brand names. They would be around 230-250 for another 120w with all the new options and bridelux LED's shipped. The guy even said I could mix spectrums as far as blues, whites and the vendor is getting back to me on other color options.

DIY: I get exactly what I want for probably a lot loss. Yet I am terrible with tools and wouldn't trust my work lol. More people seem to prefer the DIY set ups but that's before all these chinese updates.

Any feed back on direction??

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
To get all that control you're going to need an Apex or similar. If you have than then do DIY. I'm sure there are enough guys on here that have done it they can help you out. I might even be able to lend a hand once I've done mine.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk