Lets see some LPS pics...

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;170622 said:
Ray do you have a NPS tank? I see Yellow Finger Gorgonian in the background as well.

How long have you been keeping NPS? How often are you feeding your corals? What are you feeding? I would be interested in seeing how you keep NPS and your long term plans :)

Thanks!
I have a mixed reef now, but mainly zoas and lps for the most part. Started to put my feelers out there for sps. NPS is about 2 months now. Corals I feed every other day with a variety of food. Zooplan, phytoplan, brs reef chili, cyclopeeze, phyto-feast and oyster feast. My sponges also like the coral food, well all the filter feeders anyway. Fish I feed daily.

Vance

Angel Fish
Nice man I love em too, started with three heads, have had em for over 6 years now, they've survived some of the most serious crashes, really hardy. Colony is almost the size of a tennis ball now.

Lets see some LPS pics...

Second one is my mazebrain... One of my favorites. It does have blue tints to it but has at more green and teal... The mouths even give off a slight pink tinge... Gorgeous coral but with the heavy blues and an iPhone for a camera everything just looks blue lol...

Vance

Angel Fish
Sounds like ab awesome piece bud, wish I could see the true color... Favias and closed brains are some of my favorite corals =]

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=66154:name]

Lithophyllia from MBC. Cool coral. Slimes quite a bit when algae or sand get on it. I moved it off my sandbed to the rocks today because of that.