Let's see your rigs!!!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here's mine for our hot rods and toys!!!
The truck is 2011 megacab 3500 dually fully loaded b&w hitch limo tint
The trailer is I a 2010 48' cargo mate tripple axel with 10' intereor height diamond plate floors

Pics a little dirty but thats ok

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang, now that's a setup. What else do you tow with it? If I get this new job I'm thinking about getting a truck since it'll be a 5 mile round trip.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;172403 said:
Dang, now that's a setup. What else do you tow with it? If I get this new job I'm thinking about getting a truck since it'll be a 5 mile round trip.

Drew

What do u mean? What else do I tow with?

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol, I cant post my puny truck and trailer after you put that up, it would just be embarrassing.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;172407 said:
Your not kidding it's dirty!
Just got back from a 300 mile trip there's bugs all over it.

Wicked let's see it this is supposed to be fun for everyone the sites been kinda lagging on activity let's change that people post some pics

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;172404 said:
What do u mean? What else do I tow with?
Camping trailer, 4x4 rig.

Drew

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok I'll play here's my toy. 69 camaro pro street car. I did all the work except for paint. Sry for the crappy pic

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
383 stroker built for a turbo. Currently makes 490 whp turbo kit will be installed end of this year. I need to finish building the turbo manifolds and cross over. Wanted to drive it this summer. When the turbo is done should be around 800 hp or so hoping to break into the 9's with it.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok...I'll play along and post my ratty rods, lol.

1959 Anglia. 289 Mustang engine bored out to a 302 with high compression pistons. ~500whp. It needs a new front end, and I still need to redo the electrical, and fuel line...sadly it's in FL and I need to get it out here to finish the work.

1978 Honda CB750F "Super-sport". Bought this one as a barely running heap last year for $800. It's now my daily rider...still needs cosmetic work; but the major overhaul was finished up last summer.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;173274 said:
383 stroker built for a turbo. Currently makes 490 whp turbo kit will be installed end of this year. I need to finish building the turbo manifolds and cross over. Wanted to drive it this summer. When the turbo is done should be around 800 hp or so hoping to break into the 9's with it.
Holy crap! That's one beast Camaro. I have an Anglia with a 302 dropped into it for 500whp and it barely hits 10.5s...and here I thought that was fast. :b

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here's a coupl rods of ours
1921 for model t