Let's see your rigs!!!

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man you guys have some nice cars.. Here's my first and only :)

Towing a 660 raptor that I sold to buy this monster. K6 GSXR750.

Seems like we got a Ram theme goin on here. Here's my mom's 2500 hemi!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;297207 said:

Dads new ride will be delivered this week.

Nasty 1964 nova gasser. Street legal
This is one I'm considering buying from him I'm in love with it.
Hey Craig my dad know the guy your buying this from, hear it runs on plane fuel! For sure a nice score hope he came down on price for ya sence he has been trying to sell it for the last few yrs!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;297395 said:
Hey Craig my dad know the guy your buying this from, hear it runs on plane fuel! For sure a nice score hope he came down on price for ya sence he has been trying to sell it for the last few yrs!
No cash actually traded hands. We traded a couple of our cars for it. The car was well worth his asking price but we had stuff he wanted and he obviously did to. We have 65 project cars still lol we have enough to keep busy

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My Dad got a new beach toy. Going to be fun at mcconaughy putting in the boats with it its a Bigblock stroker

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh man that thing is Awesome! !!!!!!! Do you know if that was the Birdman Chris Anderson's at one point? He used to have one looked just like that when I designed and landscaped his house about 5 years ago.

Not meaning to say much, but on the topic of birdman, I have never met him personally, but my dad did. BTW his house was out in larkspur...behind our openspace.