LFS Routine

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Usually on Friday, Saturday, and or Sunday my wife and I got out and look at all the fish stores. We usually hit about 5-7 stores in the weekend just to look around, see what new stuff they got in and just to get out of the house. Since we live in Brighton we usually go down to Neptunes/Aquatic Arts first, then Stone Aquatic, hop on Highway 285 to Aquamart, then up North Wads to Elite Reef and maybe Liquid Kingdom after that if there is time. Then we usually go up to The Fish Crew & Great White the next day. Luckily we have a great car for gas mileage lol otherwise I don't think we would make that trip that often. If we do end up visiting a store during the weekday then we kind of cut it out of the drive, sometimes lol.

With that being said. Does anyone else have any other Fish Stores up North I should visit? Two stores isn't bad but we go to Raising Canes as well to make the trip a little more worth it.

Any other reefer have a store routine they do? Can anyone suggest any other stores I haven't probably hit up? (Been to Todd's)

rjl45

Clown Fish
Aquatic Art is my "go to", Chris and crew are always so welcoming and helpful. I make the trip to Aquamart sometimes just to see the new critters they have, sometimes stopping at Key Island on the way. Nice people at key Island, but they need to cleanup the store a bit.

My brother likes Aqua Imports in Boulder. Haven't visited myself but he says they have a big selection.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where is Key Island?

I've been to Aqua Imports and they have a really nice store and helpful people for sure. It just in Boulder and Boulder is like the red headed step child of CO lol

rjl45

Clown Fish
Irishman;369884 said:
Where is Key Island?

I've been to Aqua Imports and they have a really nice store and helpful people for sure. It just in Boulder and Boulder is like the red headed step child of CO lol
Key Island: Oxford and Sante Fe

Boulder...I agree lmao! Grew up in Boulder, and they have their own little world there lol Nice town to grow up in, glad I don't live there anymore.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a gift card at Key's for $80 that I would sell for $60 cash. I live in the DTC area if you are interested.