Lighting FS

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
We did an upgrade on one of our systems and we now have some lighting to sell.

1000 watt metal halide system with Sun systems reflector and a galaxy electronic ballast.
2 1000 watt MH systems with Sun system reflectors and Future Brite electronic ballasts.
Asking $150 for each complete system

Selling 2-- 48 inch Current Nova Extreme Pro 6 bulb HO T-5 setup, it is currently running only atinic bulbs. Will need new bulbs $150 each

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
MSwift;176098 said:
How do the Novas do with coral?
this lighting was used on a 1500 gallon reef as supplement to MH so all the bulbs are blue as seen in the picture. these lights are good for any 48 inch tank.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you guys carry bulbs, or would I need to go through Aqua Medic or similar? Think the T5's would handle SPS in a 4x2x2 tank?

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;189807 said:
Aqua medic doesn't sell direct to the public. But you can use any bulbs in their fixtures.
Incorrect, contact them and they will deal directly with you. I have delt with them many times, explain you purchased a fixture of theirs and need lights and they will get you taken care of. Call me if u need the #.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;189835 said:
Incorrect, contact them and they will deal directly with you. I have delt with them many times, explain you purchased a fixture of theirs and need lights and they will get you taken care of. Call me if u need the #.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
As a manufacturer the technically shouldn't be selling to the public. If they sold all their products to the public there would be no point in stores carrying their product. Sometimes we would make decisions on special cases, mostly parts. I worked there for a couple years, that's how I know :). Sorry to hijack cris!