lighting thread... perhaps

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Was hoping the powers to be could add a lighting thread, if all the others memebers would like to of course. I would like to see one as I think the general thread gets super busy at times and I miss stuff. Just an idea... If not it's cool...
View attachment 5090

Last edited by a moderator:

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have wanted to see different categories for some time, LPS, inverts, pest ID, water chemistry, lighting ect....

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is this something that can be brought up at the next meeting? Would love to see some extra categories...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump...

Am I the only one that would like to see some added threads?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like the general forum as well.

However lighting is a popular topic, so can we at least get a "Lighting" topic/forum/thread of it's own?

I know I am beating a dead horse but I well beat the heck out of of it, till I get a yes or no... :)

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump... again

Come on it takes me like 5 seconds to add a thread on my site.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can I at least get a Mod to close this thread or I am going to start posting in it everyday. Least tell me to **** off no one cares but you Virgil. Then kill this thread as it seems to not work. suggestions and I quote.... "Feed back" humphhhh

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think it would be great if we had some new topics:

lighting
lps
sps
zoa/pally's
inverts
fish
diy (if we don'thave one yet)
water conditions
etc.....

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Would someone make a light thread so when I go look at it there is something there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump for the BOD...

Juan sent me an update that this was going to get a vote when the new BOD got together. Any word?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Roflmao

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
we have talked about it ..i dont see it being a problem but we need to wait until some "permissions" are switched over before we can anything :)

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;113845 said:
Yes I am persistent.... heehe

dv3;113846 said:
we have talked about it ..i dont see it being a problem but we need to wait until some "permissions" are switched over before we can anything :)
Awesome that is great!! Thank you for looking into that. I know I am a pain in the rear end, but I am borderline crazy and when something gets in my head. Well uhhh "look squirrel"!!!!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
np ...remind us in a month or so if it doesnt get done ...got alot one our plates right now

How about start off with a more general "Thread Area" like Equipment and let lighting be a subforum to it. That was as needs increase for such you have the ability to expand w/o having to restructure the site.

Just an idea.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
BigAl07;113907 said:
How about start off with a more general "Thread Area" like Equipment and let lighting be a subforum to it. That was as needs increase for such you have the ability to expand w/o having to restructure the site.

Just an idea.
yes we havent discussed a the finer details ...might just have to be a general equipment forum instead of lighting ...dont want it to be to complicated and full of sub-forums that dont really get used ...we will see

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
BigAl07;113912 said:
You're right. There is a lot to be said for "Keeping it simple".
ya if you look at most forums their general forum, in our case general reef keeping, is just a catch-all anyhow no matter how organized the sub-forums are