1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Lightning maroon clownfish

Discussion in 'Breeding/Propagating Member Videos' started by treyschafer, Nov 17, 2015.

1. treyschafer

treyschafer Copepod

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

:welcome: some nice looking specimens you have there. What kind of setup you using for breeding?

3. SkyShark

SkyShark Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

That's awesome. Nice work! Let's see some pics of your breeding setup.

4. zinovate

zinovate Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice work

5. opakapaka

opakapaka Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Are you selling them?

6. treyschafer

treyschafer Copepod

The tanks that I am using for breeding are three twenty longs plumbed together and divided up between each pair of clownfish. yes they are for sale, and I have a lot more, these pictures are just to show the size and variation in patterns.

Attached Files:

7. Gonefishin

Gonefishin Prawn

how much

8. treyschafer

treyschafer Copepod

Depending on the size, so they will be 250$ for the size they are at now and 400$ for pairs

9. zinovate

Would be cool to see more picts of your fish room.

10. treyschafer

treyschafer Copepod

I am in the process of moving my fish room into a new facility, when I am done I'll post some pictures and videos

11. zinovate

How's the breeding going?

12. treyschafer

treyschafer Copepod

The breeding is going well, I have 8 breeding pairs of clownish currently, here are some lightnings that I pulled for some pictures last month. They are getting rather larger now, right around the 3" mark now. Ill try to get some pictures uploaded of the grow out systems as well as their breeding tank setups. I know I have pictures somewhere, I just need to find them. I have some older pictures on my website, www.tntane.com

Attached Files:

maxthedog2000 and Irishman like this.
  13. zinovate

nice work.Cool facility