Lime green?

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol, that's so weird. You guys have definitely got me stumped!

When I tried that fix it was on Internet Explorer Version 9, 64-bit. Not sure if maybe the issue has something to do with what version everyone is using...but it sounds like it's a compatibility issue...just dunno why the fix worked for me and bumblebee but not everyone else. :culpability:

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It worked for awhile but now its back. It's only when I click today's posts. Any other section in the forum its fine.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Derek, when you get a chance can you please look into this? I have NO lime green on any of the computers or phones that I use, but when I used an Aqua Medic computer I did see all of the lime green?

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just for reference. Either something has been changed, or my IE9 at home seems to be viewing the page just fine. The lime green is gone. I'll post another update when i get to work monday to see if the problem exists there. Working on a military base really screws with some things. :) Have a great weekend everyone.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds like the skin got changed. Mine is the same as Khalis, I know a few months ago there were a few themes created to give people the option of running the site with some customization. I think its in the bottom left of the screen, the down arrow. On mine it comes up quick chooser in t both IE9 and Chrome it doesn't give an option to change it.
Derek will have to see if something got cross linked or broken linked.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Right on Derek for saving the day once again and fixing this for everyone. Greatly appreciate your work and unpaid help keeping the forum top notch and running smooth.

Last edited by a moderator: