Liquidation Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
bigfoot610;205899 said:
You could always do a last ditch fire sale at the same price the stores are offering you :p
The problem is that it's still unsafe for me to have strangers come into my house, due to recent activities by my ex. I wish the weather had cooperated after the frag swap, because I'm sure I'd have sold most of them then, but it didn't. I'll just take store credit on the remaining ones and call it good. I'll use it for salt and supplies to keep my 'desk lamp' going.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
CindyL;205930 said:
The problem is that it's still unsafe for me to have strangers come into my house, due to recent activities by my ex.
Hey Cindy, before you dump everything at the LFS, I'm also interested in what you have left, but completely understand about "strangers in your house". I PM'd you my cell#, and I have lots of references here. Done successful business (in person in their homes) with MANY local MASC sponsors and members. Any of these nice dudes can vouch I'm not one of those Craigslist weirdos, lol! (If that helps alay any concerns)...

Ambrosio Aquatics (Nick)
xjmav (Austin)
dvenson (Daniel)
Kalgra (Kris)
HoosierDaddy (Scott)
Helix (Sean)
Space (Shawn)
coloagro (Trevor)
yOdaddy (Michael)
MajicMike
Honda350rmx
ShelbyJK500 (Evan)

Regardless, sorry about to hear about the drama, and good luck with the rest of your venture.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;205955 said:
Hey Cindy, before you dump everything at the LFS, I'm also interested in what you have left, but completely understand about "strangers in your house". I PM'd you my cell#, and I have lots of references here. Done successful business (in person in their homes) with MANY local MASC sponsors and members. Any of these nice dudes can vouch I'm not one of those Craigslist weirdos, lol! (If that helps alay any concerns)...

Ambrosio Aquatics (Nick)
xjmav (Austin)
dvenson (Daniel)
Kalgra (Kris)
HoosierDaddy (Scott)
Helix (Sean)
Space (Shawn)
coloagro (Trevor)
yOdaddy (Michael)
MajicMike
Honda350rmx
ShelbyJK500 (Evan)

Regardless, sorry about to hear about the drama, and good luck with the rest of your venture.
Hi Ghosty! I've had someone express interest in buying the remainder of frags in the flat, which I'm going to follow up on, as it would solve the issue almost completely. Hopefully the interested party is ready to buy a very large number of frags. :) There would still be a ginormous frag flat system, and a metric ton of misc hardware (lights, skimmers, parts, pumps, ballasts, etc) available for sale, but I need to go through all of it and get it sorted out and priced first, before I start another thread to liquidate that stuff.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
reefmaster719;206210 said:
Cindy. My frags are still ready for pickup?!
Yes. One day you'll have a bit of faith in me, Josh. I promised to hold them for you, and I always follow through on my promises.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
bigfoot610;206227 said:
once theequip goes up for sale alot of guys will be in ths dawghouse
ROFLOL it must be late for me to not catch on to that.

FYI- Y'all don't get to blame me for wrecking your relationships. LOL. Just because you came to my house, got all excited, and then gave me money...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;206228 said:
ROFLOL it must be late for me to not catch on to that.

FYI- Y'all don't get to blame me for wrecking your relationships. LOL. Just because you came to my house, got all excited, and then gave me money...

Umm....wow...think i might have to steal that for a new sig line. lol

Something like - "Y'all don't get to blame me for wrecking your relationships. LOL. Just because you came to my house, got all excited, and then gave me money..." Originally posted by CindyL regarding her side business.

What cha think?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;206239 said:
Umm....wow...think i might have to steal that for a new sig line. lol

Something like - "Y'all don't get to blame me for wrecking your relationships. LOL. Just because you came to my house, got all excited, and then gave me money..." Originally posted by CindyL regarding her side business.

What cha think?
You think that's better than your current one?? LOL! We could swap sig lines.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
You guys crack me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.