LIVE GUT LOADED BRINE SHRIMP! --Would anyone be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious if anyone is interested in live, phytoplankton-gut-loaded brine shrimp?

I'm not entirely sure about price, but I was thinking around ~$10/bottle.

• Each bottle should contain many portions (I'm unsure the exact amount right now, but you'll be happy)
  • Shipping would be $6.00 per package and I could include several bottles in one package.
  • once the holidays are over, I think shipping will return to next day within Colorado.
  • Weekly or Biweekly(every 2 weeks) orders would a "subscribe and save" discount.
    • Helps me figure out how many brine shrimp to hatch, may possibly make a continuous hatchery.

Brine shrimp need to be have about 12-24 hours in a phytoplankton medium to obtain enough nutrients(proteins and carbohydrates) and become enriched in fatty acids -- they should become extremely nutritious for fish and marine life. Each bottle should contain quite a few servings.

If enough people are interested, I'll start culturing.

SquidBreath

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would definitely be interested...but not as interested as when I get more stuff to feed them to.
You have a good thing going here....local source of live cultured foods...freakin awesome! Keep it up!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Put me down for a couple bottles please.

You could do a small airstone and room temp, in a larger container than the 1-liter bottle though. Some people keep them in the fridge. I just expect them to only last a week before die-off starts, but I might setup some rig to keep them longer.

This is great to hear! I'll try and get some cultures going and I'll let you guys know when I have them in stock.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
AlgaeBarn;212616 said:
This is great to hear! I'll try and get some cultures going and I'll let you guys know when I have them in stock.
Ill take an order with my order come jan if its even ready by then.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
AlgaeBarn;212616 said:
I should be up that way sometime after Nick's live sale on the 1st.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Count me in for two portions as well. Thx!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: LIVE GUT LOADED BRINE SHRIMP! --Would anyone be interested?

Sean are these ready for release yet?

Hey Chad,

Thanks for asking. They should be ready-to-ship/pickup Thursday or Friday!

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: LIVE GUT LOADED BRINE SHRIMP! --Would anyone be interested?

Your inbox is full Sean.

sent from my EVO eater

Status
Not open for further replies.