Reef keeper lite w/ extra PB4 $120

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just sold one of the pb4’s so now it’s a basic reef keeper lite so price will go down but if you buy a ph module yes it can control ph.

Jetman357

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh okay. I thought maybe it did it off the main unit. I think I'm just going to buck up the $800 and buy the new Apex.
Thanks anyway and good luck on selling it.

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Juan, I'll buy your unit if you can sell me on its value. I was going to get an RKL with SL1 and NET off someone but they said the NET is impossible to set up and RK pH monitoring is "worthless" (Not sure if they referred to their probes or what)...
My need for a controller is to (1) Time lights, (2) Monitor pH, Temp, (3) send me notifications if something weird happens, and (4) prevent weird things from happening (like ATO or heater stuck on) using basic conditional logic.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Juan, I'll buy your unit if you can sell me on its value. I was going to get an RKL with SL1 and NET off someone but they said the NET is impossible to set up and RK pH monitoring is "worthless" (Not sure if they referred to their probes or what)...
My need for a controller is to (1) Time lights, (2) Monitor pH, Temp, (3) send me notifications if something weird happens, and (4) prevent weird things from happening (like ATO or heater stuck on) using basic conditional logic.
Currently in the works for a trade I’ll let you know if it doesn’t happen but we are meeting this Saturday as of now.

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fwiw, I've been waiting for this one to sell so that I can post mine for sale. Didn't want to compete against Juan.