live rock group buy

Anyone interested in a group buy from Floridaliverock.com (formally known as gulf-view)
He is willing to sell the premo deco rock at 3$ a lbs plus shipping(aquacultured). Minimum order is 200 lbs. For the group rate I am wanting to place the order by Saturday afternoon wich is the 4 of June.
I personally need 100 lbs. Details: every member of the group will pay for there individual order to the dealer and rock is shipped via airline overnight so it is an airport pickup. Also trying to see if tbsaltwater will do a group order.

If interested private message me thanks

If there is no takers by Fri. Evening say around 9pm offer expires as I need the rock ASAP
Thanks for taking the time:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I do not know how to add links yet when posting any help in this area would be appreciated thanks. I am new to this forum so I hope that does not detour anyone. Happy reefing:)

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just an FYI, Florida rock is beautiful and full of life, which many times includes Mantis hitchhikers. I am not trying to scare people away from this vendor as I have never purchased from them, might be a good idea to be prepared though, they are tougher to catch once they are in your display tank.

Thanks for the info hoosier I appreciate it. As far as the live rock goes this guy has awesome pieces and great customer service. And yes there is always the possibility of hitchikers on live rock. So I will generally not add new live rock to an established aquarium as it must cure and be allowed time for the critters to venture out to make sure I don't add any undesirables to my system.

Tbssaltwater is another great company I am open to ordering from them to. just did not inquire with them as of yet on pricing for group orders. Checking on that know. Always good to have options.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i don't think everyone meat to be negative but more of a precautionary on hitch hikers. some people would look at how many posts you have if they don't recognize the username and assume your a newbie maybe you could give us an introduction.

Been an aquarium enthusiast for 15 years. however I am fairly new to the marine aquarium and even newer to forums. Sorry for the misunderstanding. As far as my marine aquarium goes and reason for the group order on rock . I am completely addicted now and am setting up a 700 gallon reef system. My show tank is a 175 bow front also have two 125 on the system two 60 gallon macro tanks and four 60 gal. Cryptic zone tanks and a sixty gallon sump. stands and plumbing all custom built by me I hope to start a thread here soon on the build