Live sale 8/4/13

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
live sale sunday august 4th, will start at 1pm. Tons of corals, killer prices!!!!!

We will meet groups at target off arapahoe and i25, dates will be figured out.

We will post a pic with a number and a price, first one to post the number wins the coral.

Hopeeveryone can join in on the fun

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Nice!

kio707

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Live sale 8/4/13

They post a coral with a number and price. You place the number you want in the comments and if your the first person, you bought the coral.

David

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
very hectic, lots of refreshes on the page, and alot of crossed fingers on faster connection speed! haha... but like kio said, they post usually a group of pictures, 3-5 usually, sometimes more... post a # next to the picture and a price. First person to refresh the page, post the number of the coral they want first, wins that coral at that price.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
yes i will be posting about 5 pics at a time and they will have a price and a number with the pic, first one to post the number will win that coral. i am going to have some nice size pieces and tons of frags. i am guessing 50 to 100 corals at least!!!!!!! i will be also donating 15% of the money we make from this live sale to the fundraiser at the august bbq meeting.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Bump dont forget this is coming up, with some for sure sweet corals and deals!! Also don't forget some of the proceeds are going to our August bbq and fundraiser!

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;257768 said:
Bump dont forget this is coming up, with some for sure sweet corals and deals!! Also don't forget some of the proceeds are going to our August bbq and fundraiser!
did i say 15% maybe i should bump it up to 20% going to the August bbq fundraiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!