Few weeks over-due!

McFish

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello!

I know a lot of you have been pretty active in replying to my questions and posts, thank you!, however I have yet to introduce myself!

My girlfriend Brandi and I just moved to the Northglenn area after living in Boulder for a year. We met in NC - however she’s a Native and I’m kind-of from Philly, Connecticut, and California...I’ve moved every 3 years due to a Military family.

Anyways, about 6 months ago her brother told us that he and his buddy John (works at Fish Crew in Fort Collins) were going to grow and begin to frag out corals and invited us to Reefstock to go see what it was all about!

Well....this whole aquarium reef hobby seemed prettty awesome in a matter of minutes and since then, there’s been no looking back!

My user name Gabe & Brandi is obviously our names lol, Brandi enjoys looking at the aquarium but has never done a water change, fed the fish, or really anything other than tell me what I can (and cannot) buy or put in our tank. However, it’s still “our” hobby so she has to be included in the name!

Curious, Any Penn State alumni here?

Excited to be a member here!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Welcome to the addiction, Colorado, and the club!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. OMG that picture is so hilarious in the background. The way that foot from the statue is positioned it totally looks like the Indian guy has a punk rock mohawk. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app