Looking for DIY help, need custom hoods made for 2 tanks, will pay well!I d

Hey all, I've been talking to some friends on the board about a DIY project i'm looking to have done, but I don't have the skills and the time to pull it off myself. They said there were a few people on here who have skills and may be interested in the job. I wont name them but if you are interested please Pm with what you would need from me and your cost for the job and we'll get started as soon as you're available!

Basically I need two custom wooden canopies made for my two reef tanks. One is an Innovative marine SR-120 (120 Gal, 72” x 24” x 16”) and the other is a JBJ 30gal rimless tank (23.6" x 19.7" x 16.5")

If possible you could come by and check out the two stands so that you could make canopies that roughly match the style or at least color of the stands. They both need to be painted black, but honestly I'm not going to be that picky about design, as long as they fit well, give me room to mount my lights from, and have large access doors to give me room to work, I am fine with you using your judgement/creativity with the build. I am located in the springs, if you have a tight schedule and don't want to come view them, I can send you a bunch of pics from all different angles to give you what you need for the build. I'm looking to have these done sometime in the next month or so. But if you can do it and are in need of the cash, I am ready now.

Please PM me or contact me if you are interested! Here's my info

-Shane
svanwinkle831@gmail.com
(831)421-1844

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
On SCMAS we always go to Static Reef for custom stand/canopy work. He is local to you and does amazing work.

Having a hard time finding them with google search, what's the best way to contact them?

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;326331 said:
Goto scams and pm him or he's here on masc
Great typo. Which scam should he fall for? Lol.