Help moving a tank?!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I just got a call from the delivery company that my aquarium is arriving tomorrow. I didn’ Realize it had been shipped yet. It’s a 5.5 foot 180ish. I’ll need at least two people to help out... three would be better as it’s going down some stairs. I’ll be getting beer and pizza for anyone who is able to help. Sorry for such short notice!!!

Option 1. Tomorrow (Tuesday) evening around 6 pm

Option 2. Saturday sometime? Let’s say 10am

I’m in Greeley so pretty far north.

Reply and pm if you can help. I’ll get you the address and my number. Thank you ahead of time. !!! Mike

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who did you choose as the tank and stand builder?

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Almost the same size. Just a few inches longer and in a different spot. Better to move just the stock and sell the tank than risk everything moving it all at once.
What size is the old tank? I could be interested depending on the dimensions. Congrats on the new tank. It looks great!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
What size is the old tank? I could be interested depending on the dimensions. Congrats on the new tank. It looks great!
Old tank is 60x30x22 with a mocha stand and floating canopy. The tank unfortunately has a chip on the bottom left front corner. It’s fine but somewhat unsightly. The stand is nearly perfect. It’ll be on the market pretty soon. And reasonably priced!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I might be legitimately interested in the tank and stand as well. My 150 has a lot of scratches on it, I just don't know how I'd do the lighting...