Looking for Part Time Work Sundays and Mondays

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Got a big vacation coming up and after finding out I owe uncle Sam a bit of money this year Im needing to establish an extra source of funds, to pay the man off as well as save for this vacation. Im looking for some part time work for Sundays and Mondays, Im pretty open to what it is, but I will not work at McDonalds or Wendys or any other bubblegum popping pencil pushing job! LOL, just wondering if anyone here is looking for any help or has any suggestions.

Heres a little about me

Ive worked at DirectBuy for 8 years, Im currently the operations manager and run the entire business, I specialize in millworks (doors, windows and trims) as well as cabinetry as well as all my off the scenes duties such as book keeping, payroll, invoice payment, scheduling, hiring and firing. I ideal with all showroom maintenance and I have a background in furniture repairs in which I handle all the in house repairs.-

I have lots of experience in various trades. Ive worked as a painter and electrician in my younger years. I ran a tile crew for a number of years as well specializing in custom tile layouts and installs, ive worked in basically all aspects of residential construction at one point or another (that's actually what brought me to DirectBuy)

Not to mention my extensive knowledge / experience in freshwater and saltwater aquatics, I have also worked at a few shops and done maintenance on a few tanks locally as well. I currently maintain 3 tanks, 2 for friends and one for my boss!

If anyone is looking for some partime help or has any ideas I would greatly appreciate the input!

Thanks,
Josh