Looking for someone good to do small drywall patch job.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So here's the deal, I can do dry wall myself but I hate doing it and it take me like 10 passes of mudding and sanding before it looks good.

i need to get going on my 200 build but first I need a small patch job completed where I ripped at a 40" wall. I've already put new drywall in and muddled most of it.

What I need is someone really good at floating mud to to even out the wall and texture it so it looks nice. Anyone got a referral?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;296767 said:
No referrals, mostly because I haven't taken the time to get the drywallers number. I can get one next time I'm at work. Referrals you say? They routinely do $1M+ homes.
would someone who does such large projects even be interested in this tiny job?

xjmav;296834 said:
I have an electric texture gun that works pretty good
thanks for the offer I have a full size texture gun from when I remodeled our master bedroom and living room. I just never want to mess with dry wall again. Really what I want is someone who is just very good that can get the mud up quickly with minimal sanding and the least amount of mess. Like I said I can certainly do it myself and and I already own all the tools but no doubt I'd have to sand and mud 10 times before i got it look the way I would be happy with it. I just don't want that much mess in my house. Aside from time that is the biggest reason I want someone who does this for a living take care of it.