Looking to hire help/referrals-(landscaping)-Need to remove Koi Pond and rock

mdrumm

Butterfly Fish
Our house came with a koi pond. I never did anything with it (not enough time with the reef tank). The wife wants the koi pond out and filled in with dirt so she can have a garden. Anyone on the board do this or can you refer someone? Will pay cash money (the best kind of money) Thanks.

Mike

View attachment 1917

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
what ever happened to pro lawn care ...wasn't he a sponsor here?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;86765 said:
He was, but he kind of just dissapeared? Haven't heard from him in a LONG time!!

Mike, what kind of "expertise" is needed. Do you need just some labour guys to come out and move dirt, or do you need someone who actually knows about landscaping and such??

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;86765 said:
I see him every once in a while last I heard was he sold his company and is mainly doing remodle stuff

I can't tell by your thread, but is the pond currently active; meaning up 'n running with koi in it? My gut says no but I thought I'd ask to be sure. If so, you may want to wait another couple of weeks to move the koi. Right now they are coming out of their winter sleep and are their weakest, prone to disease and parasites. I've had koi ponds since 1993 and was on the board of The Pikes Peak Water Garden Society here in Colo Springs. If you have koi and want to save them you may trying contacting someone with the Rocky Mountain Koi Club there in Denver. If the pond is just an empty hole - no worries...

mdrumm

Butterfly Fish
pond hasnt had anything in for years. We are getting landscaping done too and have a bid out for this as well. Thanks for the replies. Will let you know.

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
If your still looking for help let me know. I can save you some money on the removal as i currently have 3 ponds to build for customers here in the next couple of months so maybe i can reuse some of the materials such as the rocks... At any rate let me know if your still looking.

I can come and give you an estimate on it give me a call 904-377-4838. I run my own fish maintenance business and could use the work. -thanks