LOTS of fish for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;306276 said:
Thanks for everything!
Sorry I missed you! Tried so hard to keep everything organized, but had an unexpected curveball thrown at me, so I wasn't here to help everyone that came by tonight. So sorry for that, y'all. I can't tell you how much I appreciate everyone's patience.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the fish Mike and Cindy, they are in the tank and happy! I also want to thank Mike(the Dr) lemke for picking them up for me!

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
AllysonP;306324 said:
Did you manage to get rid of everything Allyson w/ MBC
Almost! Few more to pick up still, and found an extra cucumber, which I think goes to you if you want it, and it's all gone. Tanks gone by Sunday. Then the rest of the equipment.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any good news as far as the gobies in the rock? Anyone call back complaining of that accidental extra tang?

I think my sailfin is jealous of St M's fancy silver jewelry and sexy figure, though I'm sure the catfighting will die down.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
One of the gobies has been found, but no complaints yet that the two spot jumped into the wrong bucket. Hopefully the other 2 gobies will be located, and the tang will find her way home!

Uh oh! Hopefully they get it sorted soon, with a minimum of damage. I wouldn't have expected a sailfin to have an issue with a mono fish, since they're only barely the same shape and nothing at all alike in color. Strange critters.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have bad luck with tangs. (Killer kole which got shanked by someone, sailfin whos bossy, and of course our missing one.) No nipping, occasional chasing/flashing. It's already not bad that I've been spoiling them this morning. She's also big enough to not really take any **** from sailfin either (and faster).

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
anytime. Here all day. Hoping to have the rest of the fish gone today, if at all possible. At least the ones out of my tank, because it's getting hauled out tomorrow morning.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;306366 said:
Hey Cindy I'm back in town but I work today until 8ish. Can I stop by after I get off for my cardinal?
absolutely - I wasn't sure when you were gonna be back. I was gonna put him in the nuvo if you couldn't make it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.