1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Lots of stuff for trade

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by tomtom2245, Oct 13, 2018.

1. tomtom2245

tomtom2245 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Cleaning out so here's your chance to get some stuff for a cheap trade. I have the following all for trade:

Finnex temperature controller
    Eheim 25W heater
    Eheim 50W heater
    Digital Aquatics SID V2 cable
    Digital Aquatics SL2 module
    BRS 3 l/h doser
    1/3 gal BRS Soda Ash
    TLF Phosban Reactor 150
    3/4 jar of Ecobak pellets

DIY LED supplies (3x Meanwell dimmable drivers, controller, extra driver, PWM conversion board to make Apex ready)

The heater controller and heaters are all in never used condition. And the DIY LED supplies are everything you need (minus the LEDs) to make your own, 3 dimmable strand with one UV strand, LED fixture and I even created a conversion box that enables the whole thing to be controlled and dimmed by an Apex.

As for trades, I'm looking for a green bta, some nice shrooms/zoas/plays, or some acans (not green though). I'll be pretty generous with the trades as I just want this stuff gone.

2. tomtom2245

Oh, and I also have a ~1.5gal AIO glass pico tank available as well.

3. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Interested in the pico. Lemme see what ive got for trade thats on your list

4. tomtom2245

Ok, just let me know.

5. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I would trade for the SL2

6. tomtom2245

Ok. What do you have?

7. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Mushrooms and zoas, lots of them

8. tomtom2245

What color mushrooms do you have?

9. scchase

Ready to go
    Ironmans
    Superman rhodactis
    Green Rhodactis
    LC Blue Bounce
    Fire Rim Rhodactis

10. tomtom2245

I would do the ironmans and lc blue bounce.

11. jbanman14

jbanman14 Copepod

Down to trade for the DIY led stuff. Have blue, orange & red mushrooms. orangish green hammer, rainbow BTA; zoas: rastas, utter chaos, fruit loops, seductions, blonde blue something bi%$@'s, captain america, king midas, handful of others. Lemme know colors you want and ill have something.

12. tomtom2245

What are the colors of your bta? I would also be interested in the utter chaos and your mushrooms.

13. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

I’m interested in the led stuff. I don’t have frags but I do have some equipment you may want.
    1” apex flow sensor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. tomtom2245

Sorry but I'm not really looking for any equipment at this time.

15. tomtom2245

I'd also be very interested if anyone has any dendros. Not sun corals, as I already have two colonies of those, but the fat head dendros.

16. tomtom2245

Forgot I also have a hanging light bracket for trade as well. 20181015_120050.jpg

17. tomtom2245

DIY LED supplies are now gone.