MACNA 2014 "Drawing Ticket Rebate" Program

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Actually Rob you will be at the July meeting from what I understand, which is at my house, so we can talk more then as this text on a forum thing isn't working and I believe only making things worse. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow Levi... You expressed frustration... I offered an apology for the difficulty you faced.... explained that we had already addressed your suggestions and let you know that we would remind the LFS again about how the promotion worked. And then I wished you good luck... as I would anyone participating in the program. There is nothing further to discuss in this matter. The rules are posted for everyone to follow. We can only ask that the LFS who choose to participate follow our guidelines, just like those of you who choose to participate must do.

I look forward to meeting you and talking about MACNA!

-Rob

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;318062 said:
Everyone that stops in here gets a scmas card and Masc site info a well as macna info.
That's great!!! Thank you.... it's important for all of us to promote the hobby... even better when Sponsors do so. MACNA is going to be so much fun.... well... maybe not for some of us.... I keep reminding my team that this will be the best MACNA that they won't actually get to see. :)

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Oh yeah rob I've been sending a macna card with every dry good and coral shipment for months now gotta be a hundred or more I've sent for sure! I want this to be the biggest macna crowd ever

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;318467 said:
Oh yeah rob I've been sending a macna card with every dry good and coral shipment for months now gotta be a hundred or more I've sent for sure! I want this to be the biggest macna crowd ever
I know you have... and that is so cool! I'm sure you will let me know when you need more. :)

We've had many supporters helping us promote MACNA by sending out the flyers to their customers. Our great local vendors like yourself, Josh, Orlando and others as well as national sponsors doing the same thing; folks like LiveAquaria, SDC, Salty Supply, Reef Nutrition, WWC and Quality Marine to name a few.

MACNA is an educational conference at its core, but it's our sponsors and exhibitors that truly make the show special... and possible.

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
You know the education part I firmly believe in. Even as a vendor lol I want people to spend atleast half of each day listening to the great speakers lined up. That's the part of macna I miss most and those early talks were what shaped my successful tanks as a hobbiest turned vendor.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't forget to collect your stamps as you make the rounds this weekend!!

We will be collecting cards at the July meeting at Aquamart, or if you can't attend, you can mail your stamped cards to the address in the first post.

Have fun!