MACNA 2014 "My Favorite Fish Store" Stamp Hunt

MACNA2014

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hello MASC members! The folks at CORAL have a couple of very cool promotions that are coming up that involve you, your Local Fish Stores, and the chance to win FREE stuff!

The first event that we are running is the MACNA 2014 MY FAVORITE FISH STORE STAMP HUNT!!!

Here are the details:

1. My Favorite Fish Store Stamp Hunt

Dates of promotion: July 1[SUP]st [/SUP] - July 31[SUP]st[/SUP]

The My Favorite Fish Store Stamp Hunt is designed to bring together our local aquarium club members and our awesome Local Fish Stores to generate interest in the Marine Aquarium Conference of North America that will be held in Denver, Colorado at the Colorado Convention Center on August 29, 30, and 31[SUP]st[/SUP].

Guidelines:

Aquarium club members, or any hobbyist interested in participating, will start their Stamp Hunt, by going to any one of the participating Local Fish Stores, to pick up their Stamp Hunt Cards, and receive their first stamp. Participants are then to take their card with them to collect the unique stamps from as many participating Local Fish Stores as they can. The more stamps they collect the more entries they will have to win a special drawing. If a participant collects 4 unique LFS stamps they will be entered in one drawing opportunity, 8 stamps will award them 2 drawing opportunities, and 12 stamps will award them 3 drawing opportunities.

Once the participants have collected their desired number of stamps, they will remit their card with their name and email address at their next MASC meeting, where a MACNA 2014 representative will be on hand to collect the cards. We will draw winners on August 1[SUP]st[/SUP], and will post the results on the MASC forum and contact the winners.

Only one card entry per participant is allowed.

If the participant is not able to turn in their card at the next MASC Club Meeting, the card can be mailed to:

CORAL
c/o Stamp Hunt
9139 Princeton St.
Highlands Ranch, CO 80130

Prizes for the My Favorite Fish Store Stamp Hunt include the following:

2 (two) MACNA 2014 Full Conference Pass ($179.00 value each)
6 (six) MACNA 2014 Single Day Passes ($49.00 value each)
6 (six) MACNA 2014 Drawing Ticket Sheets (25 tickets/$25 dollar value)
12 (twelve) MACNA 2014 T-Shirts ($20 value)

Cards will be available at participating shops next week, so starting July 1st, hit the road, check out some shops and start collecting your stamps!

The stores that are participating in this promotion are:

Animal Attraction
2518 11[SUP]th[/SUP] Ave
Greeley, CO 80631
970-353-3400

Alpine Koi & Reef
2715 E. Mulberry St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524
970-224-3663

Great White Aquatics
4112 S. College Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80525
970-267-3474

The Fish Crew
1414 E Harmony Rd. #1
Ft. Collins, CO 80525
970-286-2245

Aqua Imports
2690 28[SUP]th[/SUP] St. #C
Boulder, CO 80301
303-444-6971

Liquid Kingdom
6470 W 120[SUP]th[/SUP] Ave. #D5
Broomfield, CO 80020
303-460-8487

Elite Reef
8410 Wadsworth Blvd. Unit F
Arvada, CO 80003
720-379-8076

About Fish Inc.
7236 N. Federal Blvd.
Westminster, CO 80030
303-429-1941

Aquamart
3255 S Wadsworth Blvd
Lakewood, CO 80227
303-716-5700

South Broadway Tropicals
3372 S Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113

Fluid Designers
2721 W. Oxford Ave. #4
Sheridan, CO 80110
303-927-7379

Todd’s Tropical Fish
10015 E Hampden Ave.
Denver, CO 80231
303-338-1331

Aquatic Art Inc.
9337 Commerce Center Circle #3
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
720-253-8660

Neptune’s Tropical Fish
1970 E County Line Rd
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
303-798-1776

Tropical Pet Oasis
10336 S Dransfeldt Rd #12
Parker, CO 80134
303-590-5040

Mr. Aqua USA
105 E. Fillmore St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
719-577-9898

Pet Paradise
1115 Pueblo Blvd Way
Pueblo, CO 81005
719-564-6191

Enjoy the hunt! Get out there and visit your favorite shops, and if you have any questions feel free to post here or PM us!

Cheers~!
CORAL 2014
MACNA 2014

Last edited by a moderator:

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
NOCO road trip! Who has the big minivan with the 6th row seating?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya sounds like a good excuse to get a big group together and go on a "Round Colorado" roadtrip to collect all the stamps.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Im on it!!!

Mccoc033

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;316037 said:
Ya sounds like a good excuse to get a big group together and go on a "Round Colorado" roadtrip to collect all the stamps.
Sounds like an good likelihood of getting an open container violation lol.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mccoc033;316108 said:
Sounds like an good likelihood of getting an open container violation lol.
Let's hope that the journey involves finding cool stuff at your favorite LFS.... and maybe some new places to venture to when it's time for fish store rounds!

You have the entire month of July to venture about..... don't forget the 10% Drawing ticket rebate while you are looking.

-Rob

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Had a blast today and was only able to make it to 7 stores and spent over 500 (Thx Aquatic Art). My wife and I have to make the drive up to Denver again tomorrow to get the rest of our 12. Awesome part was we were the first stamps for the majority of the stores. I wanted to give a special thanks to Tropical Pet Oasis as they were not open today but opened just to show me around and stamp my wife and my cards. Also thanks to Chris and the crew at Aquatic Art for some insane deals. I was always scared to go there because I always hear you need deep pockets but that's so untrue. I paid less for higher quality corals and fish there than I did anywhere today. The only thing is, its truly a huge candy store, all eye candy so you can't stop because its such a good deal and it's such a low price.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
LeviK;317976 said:
I was always scared to go there because I always hear you need deep pockets but that's so untrue. I paid less for higher quality corals and fish there than I did anywhere today. The only thing is, its truly a huge candy store, all eye candy so you can't stop because its such a good deal and it's such a low price.
The insane selection and awesome deals are why you need deep pockets, not because they overcharge. The other issue I always had with visiting AA was coming home and trying to find room in my tank for all of my goodies!

Balz3352

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
LeviK;317976 said:
Had a blast today and was only able to make it to 7 stores and spent over 500 (Thx Aquatic Art). My wife and I have to make the drive up to Denver again tomorrow to get the rest of our 12. Awesome part was we were the first stamps for the majority of the stores. I wanted to give a special thanks to Tropical Pet Oasis as they were not open today but opened just to show me around and stamp my wife and my cards. Also thanks to Chris and the crew at Aquatic Art for some insane deals. I was always scared to go there because I always hear you need deep pockets but that's so untrue. I paid less for higher quality corals and fish there than I did anywhere today. The only thing is, its truly a huge candy store, all eye candy so you can't stop because its such a good deal and it's such a low price.
The corals are very well priced.... Its that you want 90% of the stuff there is why you need deep pockets ;)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes Indeed! If you didn't turn your cards in at the last MASC meeting, they can be mailed to the address in the first post.

MACNA2014

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hello MACNA stamp hunt participants, congratulations on your winnings! Thank you for participating. The winners have all been contacted via email. Please respond to the email you received and we will get your winnings to you!

Jeremiah - 1 drawing ticket sheet, 1 shirt
April - 1 drawing ticket sheet, 1 shirt
Andrew - 1 drawing ticket sheet, 1 shirt
Cheryl - 1 day pass, 1 drawing ticket sheet, 1 shirt
Doyle - 1 day pass, 1 drawing ticket sheet, 1 shirt
Robin - 1 day pass, 1 drawing ticket sheet, 1 shirt
Richard - 1 full conference pass, 1 shirt
Krissy - 1 full conference pass, 1 shirt
Safaa - 1 full conference pass, 1 shirt
Bobbi - 1 drawing ticket sheet, 1 shirt
Trenton - 1 drawing ticket sheet, 1 shirt
Ben - 1 drawing ticket sheet, 1 shirt

Thank you all for participating.
MACNA 2014 BOD

TravelinGal

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
WOO HOO!!! Hubby wanted to go one day so the one day pass is PERFECT! Since neither of us have to pay to go, that leaves more money to spend there... tee hee!

Thank you so much for offering this competition and for opening my eyes to all the great stores in the metro (and further) area!

Mermaid.purse

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey everyone! So I won a conference pass but can't use the banquet pass :( does anyone know if I can give it away?? I really don't wanna waste it if someone can go :)

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mermaid.purse;323817 said:
Hey everyone! So I won a conference pass but can't use the banquet pass :( does anyone know if I can give it away?? I really don't wanna waste it if someone can go :)
PM'd