1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

MACNA 2018

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by scchase, Oct 23, 2017.

1. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

So as some of you may have noticed MACNA next year will be in Las Vegas. I have already bought my tickets but still have not decided if I want to fly or drive. Anyone else planning on going? If so anyone want to carpool, it isn't a bad drive, I have done it several times just not solo. I don't plan on staying at the MACNA hotel but probably somewhere close (can't beat free).

2. BrianH

BrianH Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Hmmmm, road trip to macna in vegas sounds like fun! I will talk to the boss tonight.

3. Irishman

Irishman Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Where did you get your tickets at? Wife and I were wanting to go

4. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

A masc Vegas road trip sounds like a hell of a good time.

6. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

I expect to see Mike Tyson face tattoo's on at least 2 people!

Legonch likes this.
  7. Mccoc033

Mccoc033 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm hoping that the wife and I can make it to MACNA this year

8. BrianH

BrianH Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

The boss is saying that she might want to go too. This is starting to look pretty good!

SynDen likes this.
  9. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

This is a very tempting proposition! The whole saturday thing wouldn't work but I can do Sunday just fine.

10. larryl

larryl Copepod

I was talking with a friend of mine about road tripping, he's not a reef geek but hits Vegas all the time to play poker. Would be cool to convoy.

11. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Woot! Just bought my pass. ROADTRIP!!!

SkyShark likes this.
  12. scchase

I am planning on road tripping probably leave Thursday night and drive through the night taking turns with whoever rides with me

13. SynDen

Sounds like a plan. I'm down. Decided where to stay yet?

14. scchase

Probably the MGM Grande unless I get an offer closer to the conference hotel

15. SynDen

Kewl, let me know. Im down to split a room with someone, or several someones. The cheaper we can get the room the more I can spend in the conference lol

16. scchase

I will get a room with 2 queens but I don't share a bed unless its my wife, other bed though is free

SynDen likes this.
  17. SynDen

haha ya me either, well maybe my cats

18. NickP

NickP Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

hmm I'm considering going too. Guess I better figure it out by tonight!

Legonch likes this.
  19. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I can easily get the time off for this and would love to attend. I’ll talk to the boss and see what I can do.

20. SynDen

Today is last day to get the discounted tickets. Better get them while you can, they will be 189 after today

JuanGutz likes this.