MACNA Day Passes - Now on Sale

MACNA2014

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Full Access Passes have sold out for MACNA 2014. If you didn't buy your pass, fret not! You can now purchase single day passes as well as weekend passes on-line. These passes don't include the Friday Reception or the Saturday Banquet, but do include the Exhibit Floor, Speakers, Workshops, Drawings and more fun than any reef nerd deserves in one weekend.

Single Day Passes - $35 on-line or $40 at the door
Weekend Passes - $75 on-line or $90 at the door

Did I hear you ask, "How can I buy one or twenty?" You'll find day passes on-line at http://macnaconference.org/2014/registration/

Remember, kids 17 and under get in free. We will have Child/Parent activities on Friday and Saturday in the Kids Corner!

Come join us!!! Expand your mind and empty your wallet... well... don't tell the other half about that part. :)

The MACNA 2014 Team

Rob, Adam, Jon, Jake, Larry, Heather, Jeff, Chris, Scott, Liana, Carissa, Brie, Jonathan & Mike

info@macna2014.org

So I bought a pass for Sat the 30th but my e-tickest says the 29th on the top left. Im not sure what to do, as I've already sent them several "contacts".

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Single Day passes are good once, for any day. They are not tied to a specific day.... we ask when you are attending so that we can anticipate staffing requirements.

rmougey;321749 said:
Single Day passes are good once, for any day. They are not tied to a specific day.... we ask when you are attending so that we can anticipate staffing requirements.
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking this was the case, we are trying to plan our weekend is the only reason I ask.