MACNA Goodies

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bad pic but got everything you see at the show.
Dsa 40 rimless
Stand and sump
Ai exv lighting moun
Ai hydra 26
50 lbs of marco rock
Got it all set up and cycling yesterday

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Sexy little tank!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
What are you wanting them to host. Don't see any nems in there, and I wouldn't advise putting a nem in your tank yet as it is not to the well established point yet. There are a few tricks to get them to host a nem, but generally they will start hosting when they feel like it. Just need to be patient

SynDen;324952 said:
What are you wanting them to host. Don't see any nems in there, and I wouldn't advise putting a nem in your tank yet as it is not to the well established point yet. There are a few tricks to get them to host a nem, but generally they will start hosting when they feel like it. Just need to be patient
Thanks sounds good will they do it on their own?

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
mbaeza64;324953 said:
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. My clowns have been around my nem for about 6 months and havent even thought about hosting it. They prefer my torch and green hair algae patches.

zombie;324955 said:
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. My clowns have been around my nem for about 6 months and havent even thought about hosting it. They prefer my torch and green hair algae patches.
Thanks I'll just let them be haha

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
mbaeza64;324953 said:
Yes they will do it on their own, although can take them quite a while to decide to do it. Feeding them near the nem you want them to host, or shining a flashlight on the nem at night when lights are out can help encourage them to take interest in it, but even with doing that they will still host when they are ready too.

Hodge Podge

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I brought home a nice new 120 gallon rimless. Can't wait to get it set up. This work thing gets in the way of hobbies!

Andreaehlrs

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=67640:name] I got this beautiful very rare coral at macna. I have been looking for it since I got into the hobby. I was so lucky to find it especially because of how rare it is in the ocean.