MACNA Goodies

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;325388 said:
A little late to the party but here are my macna pickups. Nothing too spectacular since I was on a tight budget. View attachment 20923
What is that one? Thats got some sweet coloration on the tips.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
zombie;325390 said:
What is that one? Thats got some sweet coloration on the tips.
It's a milli I picked up from gonzo. Not even sure if he had a name for it. Very cool colors and always has great pe.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;325392 said:
It's a milli I picked up from gonzo. Not even sure if he had a name for it. Very cool colors and always has great pe.
If you ever find out the name, let me know. I might just pick up one of those for myself.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice grab on that yellow zoa. That one is sweet

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andreaehlrs;325423 said:
I will as soon as it grows! I have a feeling that's going to be a while because it is non photosynthetic
Did you get a chance to see Kevin Kohen's talk on NPS tanks? Some really good info there.

Andreaehlrs

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
No I didn't. I was working a booth so it was hard to see any of the talks. I hope someone recorded it because I really wished I would have seen it

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Most of the talks were video taped. They are on BRS tv

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Unfortunately I worked the whole thing. I did get a chance to sneak away for a bit and snag a few things

Ultra rock nem
White and pink rock nem (never saw this flavor)
Some crazy fire and ice zoa morph Ive never seen before (the kiddo actually foind this one)

And for working the MBC booth Colin and Allyson hooked me u with a nice mini colony of their space queen zoas, this is probably my favorite score.

Coolest thing I saw? Id have to say the cold water tank with the octopus or those crazy finned clownfish. I really wasnt to overly impressed with anything else, I honestly think I expected more, there wasnt nearly as much coral as I thought there would be and 90% of it was typical bread and butter stuff. It definately was more of a dry goods show, but was on hell of an event none the less. And I made alot of new friends and connections in the reef world, so thats always a plus!!!

I will say our local vendors killed it and showed what the Colorado reefing game has to offer.