REEFSTOCK 2020 MASC booth/lounge

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Should have posted this up a while ago, but been living on the dark side of the moon lately. Sorry.

Anyway, MASC will have a booth at Reefstock 2020. Not sure our booth number yet but we will be there. This year we will be making the booth out as the club lounge and relax area for all members to use anytime during the event. Come take a load off, grab a frosty beverage and nerd out with your fellow reefers.

I will bring at least one cooler, and some assorted beverages, along with a few camp chairs, for club members to use at their leisure. Members are more then welcome to bring their own comfy lounge, or camp chairs, coolers, drinks, sleeping bags, whatever helps you survive the 2 day event.

See you all there

scmountain

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Members are more then welcome to bring their own comfy lounge, or camp chairs, coolers, drinks, sleeping bags, whatever helps you survive the 2 day event.
Will we have access to power? phone charging.... fridge perhaps....

larryl

Clown Fish
Need to figure out coral storage system! Place all your purchases in there to keep warm while you keep shopping....
Most of the vendors will hold stuff until you leave, if you ask them nicely. :) I've got a bunch of insulated shipping boxes that have accumulated in the basement, I'll bring those along and leave them in the booth if people want to grab one to use for the ride home.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Update: We are in booth 1005, right next to concessions and 5280 Aquacraft

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
The booth needs some tunes. Anyone got a android or iphone speaker?

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
General statement about the booth:

I’m sure MASC members will be stopping by and hanging out at the booth quite a bit. However, there’s no guarantee the booth will be staffed at all times.

So, please consider the risk of leaving anything valuable unattended at the booth.

We’ve got a lot of good people in the hobby but this event is open to anyone that wants to pay the entry fee or sneak in. It’s not a well regulated Bronco’s game.

It only takes one turd in the punch-bowl to ruin someone’s day. So, please secure your valuables.

General question this will be my first year for reefstock. Any tips? How long would frags be okay in a container. Do you guys bring coolers or anything to store bought items? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
General question this will be my first year for reefstock. Any tips? How long would frags be okay in a container. Do you guys bring coolers or anything to store bought items? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We bring cooler for bringing them home, but in general not much need to worry because you can just ask the vendors to hold your frag until you are ready to go. Then you just go around and pick them up at the end.