mai tai acan lord DBTC...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I was putting this acan on a new frag plug and half a head didn't want to leave his home. Long story short it has been days and it looks great, for only having half ahead.

Going to wait a couple more days to make sure it is happy and will live. So keep your eyes open for this one to start. If your not sure if it is a hottie then ask Aaron, as it was one his babies.

Only members will be able to have a chance to win this guy. There might be a game there might not.

Okay lets get this started
Rules!!! You have to be a member as of today to be able to play. You must put all six links in one post and PM me that you won.
Okay here is down low on the game . I have hidden several pictures in posts all over MASC. In order to win you need to find at least 6 of the pictures and find them before someone else. When you find them, you are to put all the links in a single post and PM me that you won.
You have to have the six links in one post to win. not six separate ones.

Again you must follow all the rules (the two of them) to win. If not then, well you don't win.

I also reserve the right to makes any changes to said rules. And if I think you cheated then as stated above, I have right to change rules, you lose, blahblah blah.

Okay here are the pictures that you must find:

Last edited by a moderator:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Think I have an idea, just need a mods help.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You rang?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay the game is a foot... Good luck to the winner.... Please read first post for the rules and game instructions.

Again read my 1st post so you know what to do

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah i can check to make sure...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yup i looked and they are all showing up... Just need to look harder...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice try...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh man!! You didn't follow the rules bro...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
For that you win a kenya tree... lol

JK kidding you win... PM for pick up