1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

MAL run-off election

Discussion in 'MASC Info' started by SynDen, Aug 5, 2018.

?

Pick 2

Poll closed Saturday at 8:01 AM.
  1. Dr.DiSilicate

87.5%
  2. TheRealChrisBrown

66.7%
  3. JuanGutz

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Well we got 3 accepted nominations, and only 2 seats for the new members-at large. So get your vote on. Vote for your favorite 2. Elections are open until Saturday August 11th, so dont miss your chance to pick your new BOD members.

2. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Poll on site for those who use tapatalk.

3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Yep sorry the apps don't display polls so you'll need to go to the actual site.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

4. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

All good I just wanted others who use apps to know there is an actual poll not tl post on here

SynDen likes this.
  5. SynDen

bumb. gets those votes in

6. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Another bump. Get your votes in.

7. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

sheesh what a hard vote. It's not like I like anyone more than the other. Don't hate me!

SynDen and Dr.DiSilicate like this.
  8. Dr.DiSilicate

Yea, we’re all meanies... lol Chris and Juan have both helped and supported me several times! I try to do the same, it’s what makes this club awesome. I’ve personally made several life long friends here.

TheRealChrisBrown and Cherub like this.
  9. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Looks like my vote matched the majority anyway lol

10. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Thankfully, I’m just happy to be apart of this group so how ever it turns out I’ll still be here and don’t plan on going any where and will always help where I can.

11. SynDen

Bump. get those votes in!
    we-need-your-vote.gif

12. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Screenshot 2018-08-11 at 10.11.14 AM.png

Get those votes in!!

13. SynDen

14. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

And a special shout out to Juan @JuanGutz who I nominated because I thought he'd do an awesome job for the board and the club. Continue being awesome Juan! Great guy, and valued member of MASC.

15. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

16. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

17. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Congrats @Dr.DiSilicate and @TheRealChrisBrown!! You both will be amazing and I’m excited to see what you will bring to our community here! Thank you Chris for the kind words, means a lot and I appreciate it.

18. Dr.DiSilicate

Wow! Cool guys, thanks! When’s the next meeting?

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.