Man I love this place

Same here! First time in the actual store and I think half of MASC was there. It was great meeting you guys and putting faces to the names. Great service and products, I went in to kill time while the wife was at park meadows and ended up getting some great stuff and the mag test I was looking for. Thanks Chris and all

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't think I left you with any fish lol unbelievable stuff. Chris you and your wife run an amazing place

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1. I can't stay away and once I get there, I can't resist the beautiful livestock. Picked up a Hipp Tang and Hammer coral today.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked up a
Fiji foxface
2 Ora platinum clowns
Orage shoulder tang
Flasher wrasse
Unicorn tang
Blenny

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Shoulda had you pick me up a Palmers Blue Milli while you were down there my last one RTNed on me. Great place and I love the selection as well.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love working there. Cris has an awesome selection of SPS plus a ton of other corals and fish. Great pricing too!

GoAvs21

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1 on the pricing... picked up two cleaner shrimp today, would have been ~ double anywhere else. Thanks again Cris & Rob.

- Joe

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks for your support! We appreciate you buying local and strive to provide a clean healthy shop for you to choose your critters. I know we had some longer wait times yesterday and are working to make sure our service is timely.

The best thing about having a busy weekend.....getting a big coral and fish order the next week! Looking forward to a new slew of acros and more.

Thanks again!

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Duh, I had just looked up today's post and didn't notice it was under this forum. Great store, always a treasure.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can't wait to see the new shipment!! Always enjoy stopping by the store and wishing I had enough coin to buy all of the killer corals I see!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wait time could have been 20 minutes and I could have cared less with the frag tank right there LOL. But it wasn't a long wait and my wife thanks you.