MaNaH MaNaH

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rainbow montipora
[video=youtube;jqrM7fTZoMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqrM7fTZoMU[/video]
Condition; Post a DBTC coral of similar rarity.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup its not a hornet or miami/melon, but its also not xenia or common cap monti either.
A piece of your branched out pokerstar would would work.

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
i would love to snag this but unfortunately i dont have any really rare things. Except the rainbow acan that i got from josh at reefstock and its not ready to frag, ha ha.
Sad Face

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I will let djkms see if he has anything first but if he doesn't I think I have something with the same rarity.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The guy that named them? Lol, not much, they just look a little different.
IME poker star has orange polyps but only a the very edge, and the polyps get very green, pretty quick, it almost just looks like a purple monti with green polyps, rainbows have more orange, and take a long time to start yellowing and eventually turn green.
Kris's pokerstar is different, I am not sure which or what it is as it completely encrusted some kind of tube worm, or other SPS, so if he frags it up a bunch it may never branch again.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Right now this is open for grabs all my rare frags need some healing time maybe I'll get one up today

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
this still available? I think i might have something that would work

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;87799 said:
whats the difference between a rainbow and pokerstar?
If you keep rainbow under actinic only it will loose the red,orange yellow and purple, but it will come back with the correct light spectrum. Pokerstar is typically just blue with green polyps. IME

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
wicked demon;89231 said:
Nope, it all died, I hope the frag workshop frags lived.
That sux. I think the temp change must have been hard on the sps cause the pink bn is looking rough too.