~MaNaH MoMmA mOmMa MoMmA mOmMa MoMmA MaHnA~

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
[video=youtube;tgbNymZ7vqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=tgbNymZ7vqY[/video]
Flames from hell leptastrea

In order to receive you must post your own manah coral in the extreme DBTC catagory.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;119342 said:
What is a Manah coral?
wicked demon;119361 said:
thats where you DBTC a coral with the condition to recieve is another DBTC coral.
wow after all this time i was never aware of a definition ....i should probably pay more attention ....lol

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;119371 said:
Its supposed to have a domino effect.....
Cool idea, I just don't have any extreme corals that are frag-able. I also don't know how they are classified either.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
cap's are extreme!

pretty much what ever you consider extreme ...within reason and something you would want in turn as extrme

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If its expensive or hard to keep I put it in extreme, rics, zoas, cloves, pipe organ, misc LPS, and SPS in med, and softies like leathers, brown/green palys, xenia, anthellia, kenyas and mushrooms in easy.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;119378 said:
If its expensive or hard to keep I put it in extreme, rics, zoas, cloves, pipe organ, misc LPS, and SPS in med, and softies like leathers, brown/green palys, xenia, anthellia, kenyas and mushrooms in easy.
thats one of the most accurate descriptions i have heard still some holes but simple and too the point ....there is alot of gray area when it comes to classifying them and you just have to be fair ...considering the nature of the program its based on trust more than anything

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;119375 said:
cap's are extreme!

I don't have any caps. They take up too much room for a nano. I do have that blue chalice that grows like a cap. I've already DBTC'd it, and have another 5 or so frags of it for Sunday.
wicked demon;119378 said:
LOL! You just answered my question from the other thread.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i should clarify ...not monti caps nessecarily ...candy apple pinks

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Heh ya it can be variable. Some softies I for instance would consider extreme or at least medium include Sympodium, Cespitularia, Neon Green Leather, Fiji Yellow leather (its not easy to keep as far as leathers go at least), Neon Green Nepthea as well as some of the other softies with colors other than brown that you hardly ever see. I would also consider most the noncommon ORA SPS stuff extreme witha few exceptions such as ORA Tort.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1, bonsai, strawberry lemonade, sunset monti, watermelon, BGM lots of SPS and chalices go into extreme or medium.