Tanks for sale, Help me get my parking space back

After upgrading to my 180 its time I take my parking space back in my garage.

$100.00 -120 gallon: 60"x18"x26"deep. This tank is definitely in the worst shape. It was a project tank for me for a while to have a display lagoon with mangroves. Minor scratch on the main display panel. There are 2 700gph glassholes overflows attached to this tank (these overflows run about 100$ each from glass holes). the overflow boxes are located on the back left corner of the tank, with return holes drilled on the left side of the tank. the return holes were originally for a custom overflow box from the previous owner when he had it set up as a beautiful peninsula style tank, thus the holes are 2" diameter and I had to use pvc reducers to utilize them as the returns. The frame above these return holes has been trimmed (not removed) to accommodate the once overflow box that existed.

$150.00 -28 gallon: 20"x20"x16"deep Rimless Series Deep Blue Professional Reef-ready. This tank is beautiful. No Scratches. Its sitting on a 4x4 wooden stand that is 27"x27"x30"tall. No sump (this was plumbed into my main display so I didn't need one) all plumbing included.

$300.00 -80 gallon: 48"x24"x16"deep Rimless Series Deep Blue Professional Reef-ready. This tank is the nicest of the lot. no scratches. Its sitting on a basic 2x6 wooden stand that is 48"x24"x43"tall. This tank is absolutely gorgeous. All plumbing included

$100.00 -ADHI Model 30 Sump: 30"x14"x18"deep- fantastic acrylic sump that I used for the 80 and 28 combo.

I also have 2 40 breeders that are drilled and are basically just trash, but if you want them you can have them.

Some reason images aren't working for me right now. If you would like images of the 120 or any of the other tanks shoot me a text: (720-33nine-05four7). Texting me will be the easiest way to get ahold of me as I only check my private messages on here every once and a while.

I am located in Broomfield just off of 120th and Sheridan. Please help me take my parking spot back!