March Meeting - Physical Live Auction!! (POSTPONED)

March Meeting - Physical Live Auction!! (POSTPONED)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes +1

• No

• I'll think about it

• Total voters

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Either way if we need to reschedule it, its cool with the GM of Mazda since they dont use that room on the weekends anyway

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
yup not looking too good for this event, I think its going to need to be rescheduled at least.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Its official, we havn't seen enough interest to make this a worth while event, April will likely be the next official MASC event/meeting.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ambrosiozoa;152551 said:
if the meeting gets canceled ill do a live sale if anyone's interested. fish AND coral
Live Sale NICK!

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;152599 said:
Its official, we havn't seen enough interest to make this a worth while event, April will likely be the next official MASC event/meeting.
Bummer. Next month will be better and reefstock recovered :)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ambrosiozoa;152725 said:
lets see how many people are interested
I'm down. Was on a budget at reefstock since I had just bought new lights and a chiller....was really hoping to grab some zoas and lps at this next meeting to help fill my tank.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
should probably starta new thread if you want intrest nick and just puta link here for it .....could get confusing for people or you trying to get a count

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
Bummer!!

I was hoping to go, just waiting to be sure I could! However the issue was largely FUNDAGE! Spent all I had at Reefstock, Now saving for Rapid LED ;-).

I'll keep an eye out for the next one for sure!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah we don't normally have an event in the month of March because of Reefstock. It's tough to reinflate after a great event such as Reefstock. This will still happen, just not this month.