Marine Monsters introduction

Marine Monster

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello im Marine Monster, im the son of reefcheif i've been to most of the meetings this year. I am 13 years old and love saltwater fish and coral. I just bought my first tank from Mike and Cindy ,its a 75 gallon feef ready tank. My dad and I will be working very hard to get the tank running.

Wish I'd had a parent into tanks when i was a kid. Although i do remember being hospitalized when i was ten and my mom sneaking in my baby red-eared sliders to visit me. You have an excellent start!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Welcome to the club bud. You been houndin me and houndin me and I think your more than ready. You already know quite a few people here so youll fit right in!

I'd love to DBTC you some green and orange zoas when you're ready. Let me know. I got a colony of these given to me, and it's been several months. I broke up this rock they were on. Under my led's, they are small polyps, have long brown skirts and glow green with orange centers. I don't know what they are, but they're yours if you want them, several polyps on a frag:

Mother colony:

Under blues:

Under whites:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Welcome young Jedi !!!!! As we talked I know you have been at almost every meeting we have had in the last year so I got you badged :D

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I feel like I should say welcome... but at the same time, you have been around here a lot longer than me. Grats on getting a tank started at least, and welcome to having your own screen name. :)

Now make with the pics.