1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Masc facebook

Discussion in 'Recent News' started by CRW Reef, Nov 21, 2012.

1. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
  2. fiji4118

fiji4118 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

You've probably already been told but there is an extra "is" at the bottom of the frag swap flyer

3. fiji4118

Family based is society?

4. CRW Reef

Ehhh takes a special type of person to notice that, so no Adam we haven't been told that yet. LOL JK Ill attempt to get that fixed, thank you my friend.

5. fiji4118

Wife's a communications major. Has me trained. Lol

6. CRW Reef

Anyone notice the new link to our facebook on the home page? oh and there is another new change anyone else notice it?

7. coloagro

coloagro Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

3 more Likes on our page to hit 100 "Likes" - All organic Likes which is great! Spread the word - Also if you want to post something related to the industry on our Facebook page contact either myself Trevor "Coloagro" or Chad "CRW Reef" and we may be able to accommodate you depending on what the nature of your request~ Also if you have some cool shots of your tank please feel free to post them on our site - We love pics!

I'd like to find a nice Cover Photo for the page -
    Dimensions must 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall for the cover photo! Your photo must be set to these specs or very close otherwise it wont fit correctly. So let us know if you have a great tank shot that we can use....we can alternate them once a month or something if we have enough.

Finally, down the road, like I mentioned before ( which some "old & former BOD members shot down" ) I'd like to see a monthly photo contest. The winner could be displayed on our FB page. Just a thought for the BOD :)

8. CRW Reef

Have you liked and joined pur Facebook page yet?

9. SkyShark

SkyShark Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I have now! I didn't realize this existed. Thanks.

10. CRW Reef

Hey everyone!!! Have you helped us out by liking our Facebook page yet?

11. Punjab

Punjab Amphipod

What is a facebook?