• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chuzzler

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks to all the organizers for putting on a great event! Got some great new corals, won a couple of nice raffle items, learned a few interesting things from the science fair presenters, and met some great people. All in all a great day for a great cause.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got stuck trying to finish up my remodel on our bathroom. Wish I could have went, who won the tank??????

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The new member won the tank.. my first meeting and it was a blast!!! Thanks for making it great. Everyone is awesome!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks to Chad, Gabriel, and Thomas, the Aqua Medic team for inviting us to have our craziness in their warehouse!! Also, thank you to the vendors that came out, and hopefully it was worth the drive :) most of the ones I spoke to said it was!! Thanks to the BOD for helping put all of this together, and for making it a great time. Last but not least, thank all of you who attended! We could have done as much behind the scenes work as possible but without you all coming and supporting a great cause it would have never made it off the ground! Ghosty seemed VERY happy to have won the fish tank, so it seems as though it will go to a great home, thanks everyone who helped out with that endeavor!

That's enough thank you's for the night haha, but hope you went home with something you wanted everyone ;), I know Jamie won a LOT again!!!! Oh and BTW we made Don's family almost $1500 today!!

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glad to meet you all. Loving my new lights!! You guys are good people and very friendly. Look forward to seeing you all again.
-Josh

Awesome meeting it was great getting to meet so many people that I talk to on here!! A huge thanks to everyone that helped put this together :D and congrats to Ghostly on the tank win!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for a great event, it was nice getting to hang out with everyone and enjoy the weather. My only gripe is that my money seemed to disappear ourselves of my pockets within an hour of arriving. Weird...

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Wow, totally overwhelmed! I still can't wrap my head around it, hahaa. What a great group of the friendliest folks ya ever met. A beautiful day, and so nice to meet people face to face, that you may only see online. I know it may not seem like it 'cause I didn't jump up & down yelping, but believe me, I was super stoked and happy. :D

Didn't really sink in how much stuff came with it, until I actually unloaded my truck, still in awe. Thanks again to MASC & AquaMedic. And especially to Martin, Drew/Craig(?), MajicMike, & Pidge, who built this beautiful setup, and anyone who donated the goodies, you guys are amazing. I love the setting up process, it's gonna be an amazing Fall. I'll start a build thread in the near future. Gonna take it slow & steady though, wanna do it 100% right from the beginning and not fall into the common "mistakes of the impatient reefer". Just know that it went to a VERY loving home. I work full-time, but I'm also a Biology major in the eves, and recently accepted a volunteer position at the downtown Aquarium. I'm excited!

-- Praveen

P.S. Thanks Evan for the nice 29g quarantine setup!

P.P.S. After poking around, I just now found the construction thread: http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?13588-Dons-125-build-thread, had no idea, wow. Going through every page now...

Last edited by a moderator: