1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

MASC MACNA 2018 roadtrip

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by SynDen, Sep 6, 2018.

1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

The MASC road trip is officially under way. Just leaving CO, for Utah. Next stop Nevada.
    1536254538698.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

neil82, Cake_Boss and JuanGutz like this.
  2. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Haha awesome. Anyone else in the car? I see Ken and Scott and I assume you took the picture.

3. Lmmchops

Lmmchops Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Awesome we are leaving in just a few

Sent from my SM-G892A using MASC mobile app

4. Lmmchops

Well got a flat tire on I70 and youngsfield gonna be a long day...

5. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Damn. Rough start....this party needs more cowbell

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.
  6. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

7. Lmmchops

Yes more cowbell haha 2 tires later and we are in Utah

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.
  8. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Ya just Scott, Ken and me for the drive was pretty quick since Ken and I have alead feet lol.

Waiting for doors to open, watching the Neptune talks while we wait 1536339720075.jpg

SkyShark and Legonch like this.
  9. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

How's the Neptune lineup looking?

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

10. halmus

halmus Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Can you keep an eye out for the Mindstream monitoring device?

They’ve been promising a release since the Commodore 64 was the best PC available on the market and Dot Matrix was state of the art printing technology. Curious if it will ever be released.

On a similar topic, is Neptune finally releasing their testing system at MACNA?

So jealous of those that made it to Vegas this year! Living vicariously. I should have given you a couple nickels for the nickel slots I usually play. High roller here....

TheRealChrisBrown and Legonch like this.
  11. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member Featured Sponsor

Cant wait for all the pictures!!

12. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

No date yet for the Trident and still not in beta.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

13. SynDen

14. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

How does it compare to Denver so far?

15. Dr.DiSilicate

What did Neptune come out with that I don’t need but will now think I need?

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  16. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Selfies with Mr. SaltwaterTank Mark Callahan or it didn't happen...

Cake_Boss and Legonch like this.
  17. Dr.DiSilicate

Hahahaha

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  18. SynDen

Archit likes this.
  19. SynDen

Legonch and Cake_Boss like this.
  20. SynDen

Ya saw one of the protypes on the Abyzz tank, but still no release date. Prolly same prototype they been showing for some time now