MASC Membership -how to become a member

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: MASC Membership -how to become a member

Bump for the New Comers and for those that have been here but have wondered how they become a member!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Seamatt Nematocyt;240737 said:
Was there a sign in sheet at Ric's? I must have missed that.
There was but if Ric will vouch for you, we'll mark you down as there :D Sorry I missed introducing myself personally, but hopefully well see you at the next meeting if not Reef Ed!

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

I did not see a sign in sheet either. Can you make sure to add me too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

Didn't here back on if I got added for april attendance.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Free bump! Saturday was my second meeting! Happy to be a member now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
clowninaround7474;296076 said:
Free bump! Saturday was my second meeting! Happy to be a member now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here :)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
neogenix;306859 said:
What're the benefits of membership? I'm going to attend two meetings, but I figure there may be a reason to pay up sooner.
Some sponsors offer discounts when you show your MASC card. Aside from that paying your dues opposed to doing to two meetings will make you all warm and fuzzy inside! :D MASC does pay for this site as well as pay for venues for certain events and sometimes we pay for guest speakers so anything you give goes into improving an event in some way or another.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
neogenix;306859 said:
What're the benefits of membership? I'm going to attend two meetings, but I figure there may be a reason to pay up sooner.
Access to the 'members' section on the forum. And sometimes there are discounts for members in the classifieds, and dbtcs that are only available to members. And, as Gabe mentioned, a warm and fuzzy feeling that ya get from helping the club stay afloat, etc.

Cherub;306883 said:
Some sponsors offer discounts when you show your MASC card. Aside from that paying your dues opposed to doing to two meetings will make you all warm and fuzzy inside! :D MASC does pay for this site as well as pay for venues for certain events and sometimes we pay for guest speakers so anything you give goes into improving an event in some way or another.
I can help keep the site running FWIW if that ever becomes an issue. Good stuff though, thanks for the response!

FinsUp!;306913 said:
Access to the 'members' section on the forum. And sometimes there are discounts for members in the classifieds, and dbtcs that are only available to members. And, as Gabe mentioned, a warm and fuzzy feeling that ya get from helping the club stay afloat, etc.
Good stuff, thanks!

I am planning on going to the next meeting on june 22 at Great White, I was also at the meeting at Gonzos but did not sign anything. Is there a way to make the meeting at Gonzos count towards my membership?

TravelinGal

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm excited! Yesterday was my second meeting so I know my badge will show up soon! (Plus I won an awesome prize!!! Thank you MASC!!!)
Robin

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I paid my $24 over the weekend, can't wait for my badge. I've already received some valuable advice and made lots of new friends on MASC. Excited!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
TheRealChrisBrown;327005 said:
I paid my $24 over the weekend, can't wait for my badge. I've already received some valuable advice and made lots of new friends on MASC. Excited!
I got you badged up and thankl you so much for your support and donation to the community!!!!!

* You will need to PM Khalis aka Jahmic to make arrangements to get your membership card though. You can PM him by clicking here