MASC my new home

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
MASC,

I'm a new resident of Colorado and the first thing I did was find a local forum. Priorities, I know :)

I sold my tank, which was like my second child, before I moved. Selling all of the livestock and corals was extremely hard. I have a newly established smaller system currently, to keep me occupied, while I plan my real system.

I'm looking forward to getting associated and acquainted with all of you here at MASC.

Here's a 3/4 shot of my old tank, before the move, as well as a video below:

One of many videos documenting the progress of this system (best when viewed in HD):

[video=youtube_share;gT-Ez82DX8w]http://youtu.be/gT-Ez82DX8w[/video]

-jmadd

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Welcome home and Awesome tank for sure!!!!! Hopefully Colorado can produce an equal one, if not better!!!

Awesome tank jmadd! Welcome!

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
WalkPrazz;275912 said:
Welcome, lovely tank!
Thanks WalkPrazz for the welcome and the complement on the tank. I really miss my old tank, but I also enjoy starting a new system and seeing it evolve.

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
CRW Reef;275913 said:
Welcome home and Awesome tank for sure!!!!! Hopefully Colorado can produce an equal one, if not better!!!
Thanks CRW Reef and I appreciate the complement! I'm looking forward to checking out other member's tanks and seeing what Colorado reefing is all about. It feels weird not being on the coast at sea level and having a tank a mile high!

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
Dr.HarlemTutu;275914 said:
Looking forward to meeting ya as well as seeing the build.
Right on! I saw that there is a meeting coming up towards the end of November. I'd like to get out there and attend that.

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
Munch;275919 said:
Sweet tank, time for a better one!!
Oh yeah, thanks man! I'm going to need to talk to someone about planning out some plumbing and where to get all those hard to find fittings when the time comes.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet another Parker-ite!

There's a few of us down here, holler if you need anything! I'm over off Mainstreet and Jordan...

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
ReeferMatt;275936 said:
Welcome! Where did you move here from?
Thanks for the welcome ReeferMatt! I moved here from San Diego. Not my home town, but just where I ended up after 9 years in the military.

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
Good_GReef;275937 said:
Awesome tank jmadd! Welcome!
Thanks and thanks for the welcome! Seems that as soon as I was finally 99.9% satisfied (I'm never 100%) I had to break it down. I'm looking forward to getting another system together.