MASC my new home

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
Smiley;276219 said:
Shouldn't have a problem finding most of your favorite corals either... Just may take time.... Only coral I have not found is the yellow base purple polyp Monti.
I sure do have my favorites. Sounds like MASC has a great variety circulating around. I'm looking forward to acquiring less common SPS when the time comes.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jmadd;276280 said:
Thanks sethsolomon for the welcome! That is a gorgeous wrasse, as your avatar, what species is that?
That is a Rhomboid Wrasse. Its my little reminder to myself to find my dream fish. 3 months ago my avatar was a lineatus wrasse. But I bought 1 so it changed to my next dream fish the Rhomboid Wrasse. Let me know when you get into looking for some of the harder to find SPS and I will give you a group invite. To a sub group of masc.

jmadd

Cleaner Shrimp
sethsolomon;276431 said:
That is a Rhomboid Wrasse. Its my little reminder to myself to find my dream fish. 3 months ago my avatar was a lineatus wrasse. But I bought 1 so it changed to my next dream fish the Rhomboid Wrasse. Let me know when you get into looking for some of the harder to find SPS and I will give you a group invite. To a sub group of masc.
The Rhomboid is one of my favorites. I will be sure to let you know.