MASC Powerball

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Scott - Money sent

Juan - If you are in the Denver area this weekend, I'd be happy to take that biocube off of your hands. Even toss you a frag or two, too.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump, get in, you don't want to miss out! Drawing is tonight, I'm cutting this off at 5pm so I have time to stand in line :)

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I'm not an expert, but it doesn't appear so:

Power Play® is a special add-on feature that allows a winner to increase the original prize amounts (except the jackpopt). The Power Play option costs $1 and must be selected when you buy your Powerball ticket. Powerball players with the Power Play option winning any prize other than the jackpot will win a larger cash prize. The Match 5+0 prize with Power Play option grows to $2,000,000 paid in a cash lump sum (no annuity option is offered). All other lower prizes (below Match 5) will be multiplied by a number that we draw (2X, 3X, 4X, or 5X). In October 2015, a 10X multiplier was added to the mix with a chance to be drawn for all jackopts at $150 million or less. As with any lottery prize, if an extremely popular number is drawn and there is not enough money in the prize pools or reserves to cover it, we may need to reduce the prize.

TheRealChrisBrown;369544 said:
I'm not an expert, but it doesn't appear so:

Power Play® is a special add-on feature that allows a winner to increase the original prize amounts (except the jackpopt). The Power Play option costs $1 and must be selected when you buy your Powerball ticket. Powerball players with the Power Play option winning any prize other than the jackpot will win a larger cash prize. The Match 5+0 prize with Power Play option grows to $2,000,000 paid in a cash lump sum (no annuity option is offered). All other lower prizes (below Match 5) will be multiplied by a number that we draw (2X, 3X, 4X, or 5X). In October 2015, a 10X multiplier was added to the mix with a chance to be drawn for all jackopts at $150 million or less. As with any lottery prize, if an extremely popular number is drawn and there is not enough money in the prize pools or reserves to cover it, we may need to reduce the prize.
Good to know.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any winnings that pay at the counter, we'll split without tax consequences.

When we do win the 1.5B, or anything else that has tax consequences, we'll all talk first.

Last edited by a moderator: