MASC Science Fair

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
See now you're talking lol. Don't give out to much though, you don't want people grabbing your ideas lol.

Oceans;57862 said:
I might try and do something with regards to energy consumption. Maybe making a reef tank that uses zero electricity. Just talking out loud. Seems like it would be possible to use solar panels to charge everything. Having a battery backup system similar to the Vortech pumps.

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Green jacket does that via proteins.

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've seen it in zoas before.

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
sorry about earlier, I admit I got to worked up.

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hay, I wasn't the one who initiated the first personal comment.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey lets not derail another thread....

I am going to design an experiment and hypothesis to determine if surface agitation affects coral growth

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;58931 said:
Hey lets not derail another thread....

I am going to design an experiment and hypothesis to determine if surface agitation affects coral growth
hey thats my idea ...lol....j/k

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea. Gotta see if I can get 3 10 gals, Some lights, plumbing, pumps, etc. I highly doubt being able to get approval from the wifey.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;58941 said:
Yea. Gotta see if I can get 3 10 gals, Some lights, plumbing, pumps, etc. I highly doubt being able to get approval from the wifey.
good luck with that ...alli ever hear is i,m tired of spending money on the damn tanks ...20 this week 40 next week 150 and so on .....lol

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
haha i know. the list of things i need to do... Finish basement, finish deck, finish painting interior, blinds, curtains, TV, home theater, blu-ray. And it gets spent on...lights, powerheads, fish, CUC, 1 blind, heater, ro/di, moonlights.