1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

MASC SUMMER BBQ - August 19th 11a-2pm

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by SynDen, Jul 24, 2018.

?

Attending?

1. Yes just me

2. +1

3. +2

4. +a small army

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

MASC FAMILY BBQ, and GARAGE SALE

When: Sunday, August 19th 11a-2p
    Where: E.B. Rains Park - Dogwood Pavilions - 11701 Community Center Dr Northglenn, CO 80233 ‎
    CLICK HERE FOR MAP - CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO PARK INFO
    * Parking lots are off of Community Center Dr and also at the end of East 117th
    Time: 11am-2pm

Join us for fun, fellowship, a garage sale, and food!!!!

Garage Sale Details:

Bring all of your new or used gear you want to sell or clear out of your garage and basement and bring it down to the park. I know we have some major saltwater gear hoarders, (myself included) so we would expect to see a super turn out lol. Please feel free to bring your own table, chairs, shade canopies and or whatever you may need for your stuff.
    * There will not be any power available

BBQ Details:
    MASC will be providing the following free of charge to all that attend:

- Beef Burgers
    - Johnsonville Brats
    - Hot Dogs
    - Buns
    - Relish, Mustard and ketchup
    - Napkins
    - Plates
    - Coolers with Ice

MASC will be asking for donations of the following from the members and guests planning to attend:
    - Non Adult Beverages
    - Side dishes
    - Deserts
    - Chips
    - Anything else one feels like bringing to share

* Sorry, no alcohol will be permitted at this function as we will not be buying the require permit.

Who should attend: simple ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!! There is a playground right next to our pavilions, grass for fun and games, Pavilions for shade, skate park, paddle boats and even fishing!!! So what this means is bring the kids, grandparents, significant others , aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, cousins, as whom ever would like to join is welcome!!!

There is no shortage of things for non-reefers to do, so shouldn't be any reason for the whole family not to come :DWe look forward to seeing you all there and please look for updates to the event and details as we get closer!!!!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Let us know if you can make it too, so we can get an idea of head count. Thanks! Cya all there

3. SynDen

Gonna do a corn hole tournament for some gift cards too.
    Our pavillion is right next to the paddle boat area too. Can even do some fishing if you got your license.
    Either way it's going to be a fun time for the whole fam

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

4. Gabe&Brandi

Gabe&Brandi Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I’ll be there! Count me in for Potato Salad!

5. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I will try hard to make it!

SynDen likes this.
  6. halmus

halmus Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

I’ll be there. I’ll bring something for desert.

I might try to dig through some older equipment left over from my last tank.

SynDen likes this.
  7. SynDen

Good, cause we picked Sunday just for you ;)

Cherub likes this.
  8. Lmmchops

Lmmchops Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I can make it and I'll bring chips

Sent from my SM-G892A using MASC mobile app

SynDen likes this.
  9. SynDen

Less then 2 weeks for this!

10. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I'll be there with the whole fam (me +3), my daughter would like to make a dessert type dish.

Dr.DiSilicate and SynDen like this.
  11. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

We’ll me +3 will most likely make it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

SynDen likes this.
  12. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I want to go but cant confirm. Is it ok if I still show up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cherub likes this.
  13. SynDen

Lol, of course you can

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

14. Landlocked Reef

Landlocked Reef Platinum Sponsors Platinum Sponsor

Can I be tentative? I’m gonna try to make it but I have a bunch of other family things going on that day

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

15. SynDen

Yep of course. There is always plenty to go around ;)

16. SynDen

one more week

17. SynDen

anyone got a volleyball net, or something, they could bring this weekend? anyone bringing any drinks or anything too?

18. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Cornhole?

19. SynDen

ya, I believe. @MuralReef is bringing his cornhole set

20. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

I will bring my set and hopefully the family.

SynDen likes this.